Saturday, January 1, 2011

Jewelry Hanger Corkboard

Materials:
 Glue Gun
Staple Gun
Fabric
Pearl Beads
Lace
Scissors
Nails

I made this To hang all my many necklaces on!  It was fairly simple to make.  I chose my fabric and lace first.  I stapled the fabric to the board. the lace was just glued on.  I made the fabric flower out of my scraps and glued it on.  The "thumb tacks" were made by putting a Small nail through a pearl bead, and then through the cork board.  I think it came out very lovely.  And I cannot wait to hang it on my wall.





3 comments:

Andrea @ Keepin it Thrifty said...

LOVE IT!!! and your BLOG OMG!! it looks soooo good! i need a total blog makeover..who did yours?

Poxie said...

I could ask my boyfriend if he could do yours, he did mine ;p

SewHappyGeek said...

I love the tute, what a sweet idea! Think I might use it for my inspiration board if buzz ever drills the hole in the brick...

Post a Comment