Sunday, January 2, 2011

Poxie

Lately I have been hard at work on my Poxie product line.  I will be phasing out alot of the older things from NerdyApples and focusing on my newer products.  Heres a sneak peak at a few products that will be on poxiejewelry.etsy.com soon!







These items will be some of the new products for Poxie.  I've been working on new designs for a VERY long time now, and finally had the chance to get the quality photos that I wanted. 

Tuesday I go into the shop that will be selling my products, so I can see how my display will be!  I'm super excited.

Thanks to my wonderful boyfriend (www.mannyneff.com), My blog template is almost done!  He has been hard at work getting all the html done and making it cute for me!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like your pictures. It as everyone on Etsy says:
"Items sell well when they are photographed well"
Good luck with the new range :)

Poxie said...

thank you! I've tried almost everything to get good photos ;p

Post a Comment