Monday, January 3, 2011

New Poxie Items

I finally got a few items posted in my new etsy shop  www.poxiejewelry.etsy.com, If you have a moment go check it out!

Here's a sneak peak at some more new items!




The first item can already be found on my Etsy site.  The second item is currently listed on my  old etsy account but can still be purchased.  The 3rd item in the list is just a sneak peak at some up and coming items to be listed in my shop.

Tomorrow I get to meet with the shop owners of The Beam Pole and discuss my Poxie display in their boutique in Downtown Hickory, NC.  I'm very excited!

Hope everyone has a lovely day, Its super sunny and bright here in North Carolina. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The third pair of earrings as classy, I love anything dealing with birds

Poxie said...

i love birds as well ;p

Post a Comment