Sunday, January 16, 2011

Poxie Jewelry on display at The Bean Pole

I finally finished my display at the Bean Pole in downtown Hickory. My boyfriend made a cute sign to hang, and I packaged and priced everything. It's so neat to have my jewelry hanging in an actual store for people to purchase. And it's already made a few sales! I had to go take some replacement items yesterday. Here's a few pics of my display!





The first and last image were taken by the shop owners for their website, I took the middle one yesterday with my cell phone so it's not great quality.  But you get the idea!   Now I need to go make more peas in a pod necklaces because those are what people want!


Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Andrea @ Keepin it Thrifty said...

looks soo good!

let me know when you wanna be on my blog! ;)

Unknown said...

Congrats that you are making sells at the shop!

Stephanie said...

well done! looks great!

Poxie said...

thanks so much guys!

Post a Comment