Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Items!

Here's a peep at a few more items available now at poxiejewelry.etsy.com







I am more of a night owl, and currently unemployed.  So every night I stay up really late and craft or write or work on my website.  While crafting I like to have Netflix playing in the background.  The only problem is I finish one show after another and then I run out of things to watch.  My younger sister mentions a show called Greek, and after only 3 episodes I was absolutely hooked.  So my time has been spent creating jewelry and watching numerous episodes of this series.  If you're into college drama, a bit of humor, and some serious scandals, You should check it out.  But be warned, the man in your life will probably dislike it!



That's all for this post.  Expect a tutorial or two soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am also part of the unemployed and night owl crafter

Poxie said...

I hate being unemployed. And lately i have lost my creative lust.

Post a Comment