Friday, December 31, 2010

Jewelry Display Cards

Lately has been very hectic for the newly established Poxie.  I am currently in the process of phasing "nerdyapples (nerdyapples.etsy.com" out and implementing PoxieJewelry.etsy.com.  My boyfriend and I have been working on designs for my display cards, banner, website, etsy site, and business cards.  Its been a long process but it is almost complete!  I just have to wait for my packet from NC department of revenue, speak with an accountant and set up my bank account and Poxie will be official.  

Exciting news though!  Poxie will be featured/displayed at The Beam Pole, A small boutique in downtown Hickory.  I will be selling from their location on a commission basis, and also online.  I am VERY excited!

Look forward to a resin tutorial in the near future, I've always wanted to make one!

And here are the new display cards






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your jewelry is lovely! I love your card design as well. Congrats on your success

Andrea @ Keepin it Thrifty said...

CONGRATS!!! this is BIG! love it!

Poxie said...

thank you!

Stephanie said...

That is some amazing packaging!
I always struggle coming up with a nice way to display my items for sale in shops.
Those would definitely catch my eye in a shop :)

Poxie said...

Thank you, we've worked really hard to get them ready. I'm just excited to finally get to sell in a shop!

Post a Comment